Ireland Wales Programme Monitoring Committee European Structural Funds 2014-2020
The Programme Monitoring Committee (PMC) monitors the delivery of EU investments for the Ireland Wales Co-operation programme.
- provides the strategic overview for the programme,
- examines issues that affect the programme,
- reviews the implementation of the programme and the progress made towards achieving its objectives.
The PMC is jointly chaired by a Senior Official from the Welsh Government or Southern Regional Assembly (SRA) dependant on host country. The committee comprises 26 members that represent the key stakeholder groups in both Ireland and Wales.
Programme Steering Committee
The Programme Steering Committee (PSC) is responsible for the review and approval of all requests for funding for the Ireland Wales programme.
The PSC is Jointly Chaired by a Senior Official from the Welsh Government or SRA dependant on host country. The committee comprises 18 members that represent the key stakeholder groups in both Ireland and Wales.
A portal has been established for use by the PSC members to:
- upload meeting papers
- upload business case application documents for consideration
- provide a clear audit trail for funding decisions via the discussion blog.
Ireland Wales PMC 1 - Dublin - April 2015 - Agenda and Minutes562.589 MB
Ireland Wales PMC 2 - Carmarthen - July 2015 - Agenda and Minutes328.723 MB
Ireland Wales PMC 3 - Dublin - November 2015 - Agenda and Minutes342.167 MB
Ireland Wales Programme Monitoring Committee Members83.483 MB
Ireland Wales Programme Steering Committee Members16.876 MB
Ireland Wales PMC 4 - North Wales - Agenda and Minutes349.032 MB